Sunday, August 10, 2014


Bae Area // SF

Since my sister's wedding is coming up, I made a quick trip to the Bay Area a couple weeks before the actual date. I left LA in a crop top and when I left the car to go to the hotel room I was immediately freezing - I definitely knew I wasn't in SoCal anymore. I have a thing for exploring cities, trying new foods, seeing the different houses and SF has some of the best, funky houses you can ever set your eyes on. My family and I walked through Noe Valley, which is called "the best neighborhood in SF" also the most expensive and I was in awe, it is absolutely beautiful. If you're ever in the San Francisco/Bay Area, Noe Valley is a must see. 

1 comments:

Sharanya Reddy said...

Nice Blog.Looking stylsish in wedding fashion dress.Such a fabulous and Perfect Outfit.I like this Blog.Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Salwar Kameez.

https://www.unnatisilks.com/

Post a Comment